Variable Attenuator VHF/UHF-DC - 0-20dB
A convenient variable attenuator which can be used with confidence wherever line-power is present. This compact unit is ideal for use on the inputs of distribution amplifiers and similar situations where signal level reduction and adjustment is required.
- Covers the return path, VHF and UHF bands (5-862MHz).
- DC-blocked at both ports - avoids burn-out when line-powered.
- Low residual insertion loss.
- Excellent flatness of frequency response across the full 20dB attenuation range.
- Surface mountable and includes a removable plastic body that allows easy connector/adjuster access.
- Tamper-resistant (access to the adjustment slot is recessed).