Hikvision released their Darkfighter Technology a couple of years ago and it is now a term that CCTV installers are familiar with when it comes to low-light technology.
The Darkfighter X technology has taken things a step further by utilising two images, one with the colour information and the second with light details. The camera then combines these images to create a single image with both colour and clarity. The previous Darkfighter X PTZ was a 2MP but this has now been stepped up to 4MP for an even more detailed image.
This new model Darkfighter X PTZ now has 35x Optical Zoom (previously 25x) and is great on it's own, but when couple with the 16x digital zoom becomes really impressive (see the below video for an example).
And if the light levels drop really low (below 0.0005 lux) then the traditional infra red night vision will enable to give up to 250m or IR, even the rain doesn't prevent a decent image when the PTZ has an auto sensing wiper.
Since installing one of these PTZs we have been really impressed with it's smart tracking abilities and triggering its presets from other IP cameras on site.
4MP 35X Network IR PTZ Camera
• Dual-sensor, 1/1.8" progressive scan CMOS
• Up to 2688 × 1512 resolution
• Min. illumination: Color: 0.0005 Lux @(F1.5, AGC ON), B/W: 0.0001 Lux @(F1.5, AGC ON)
• 35× optical zoom, 16× digital zoom
• 120 dB WDR, 3D DNR, HLC, BLC, EIS, Chromatic Defog
• Support H.265+/H.265 video compression
• Support rapid focus
• Deep-learning-based target classification algorithm for auto-tracking 2.0 and perimeter protection
• Up to 250 m IR distance. Smart IR
• Rain-sensing auto wiper
Watch the video below: