HDMI to Scart Converter
The PRODVC11 is designed to assist customers still operating TVs and equipment that does not have any HDMI input or to utilise free RCA/SCART connections that maybe available if all other HDMI connections are used. It converts a HDMI output from source devices such as STB’s, COFDM modulator, games consoles, DVR, cameras, etc to either a SCART or RCA phono input (via appropriate lead) on the TV. The converter is small and easy to install.
- Converts both Video and Audio
- HDCP 1.0 / 1.1 / 1.2 / 1.3 / 1.4 Compatible
- HDMI 3 Compatible
- Input: MHL / HDMI (MHL technology allows you to connect MHL-enabled smart phones and tablets to TVs and displays)
- Output: SCART (Video + Audio) - 21 PIN
- Input Resolutions: 1080P, 1080i, 720P, 576P, 576i, 480p, 480i, 1920 x 1080 1600x1200, 1360x768, 1280x1024, 1280x720, 1024x768, 800x600, 640x480
- CVBS Output: PAL, NTSC (switchable)
- Weight: 45g
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 88 x 58 x 25cm
- Easy to install and simple to operate.
Note: Some down-scaling is applied. CRTV’s cannot be expected to produce HD Video and Audio. Nevertheless, picture and sound quality is still very good.
Note: HDMI to HDMI and SCART to SCART cables are required for connections.
- HDMI to SCART Converter Unit
- User Instructions
- Power Adaptor (5 Volts ~ 1 Amp)
|Delivery Duration||Regular Delivery 1-2 Days|