*The manufacturer's warranty covers failure of equipment due to manufacturing faults and does not cover any defect arising from mishandling, incorrect installation or improper use. Any damage, modifications or opening of sealed units will invalidate said warranty.
Mast Digital are not responsible for the acquisition of unidentified parcels, so hence any items received without prior confirmation from our team will be returned to sender. Only items returned with a valid RMA number attached can be processed.
1. 14 day no-quibble guarantee- All returns require an RMA number before return Mast Digital operate a 14 day no-quibble guarantee. (21 days in total to return to Mast) The above refers to the notification period for the intent to return goods, from date of invoice. Subject to approval, a credit note will be issued if goods are boxed as new and in the original condition of sale including all leads, connectors, manuals & accessories. *Note – Carriage will not be credited on 14 day no quibble returns* *Excludes non-returnable, special order (non-stock) and customised items.
2. The returns process Is the item Faulty? - If you consider the item to be faulty then firstly call one our technical team to discuss the issue, if they confirm a possible fault then the product will need to be returned for further testing. Our Technical team will then request you fill out and submit an RMA form via the below link.
You will need to provide the quantity, product part number, serial number and invoice number relating to the return. This will ensure your return is dealt with quickly and efficiently. Once you have submitted the returns form from the link above you will receive edited updates via email which outline and detail the current status of your return.
If the product/s to be returned is less than 30 days old, then Mast Digital (UK) can arrange a replacement to be sent out under the RMA number submitted, a credit note will then be issued upon confirmation of the fault, should the item be tested “Not Faulty” then it will be returned to you with an applicable carriage charge.
Should a Camera or NVR be faulty within 2 months of purchase and a replacement is purchased within 14 days of a valid approved RMA then a credit note will be available (Excludes Special Order items)
Mast Digital (UK) will arrange collection of any faulty cameras & NVRs within 30 days of invoice date. This will be charged and then credited upon a fault being approved. *Please note - This is subject to our technical department confirming the RMA. You will need to contact a member of the team to arrange a suitable collection date*
3. Unwanted items Unwanted items outside the 21 day no-quibble period may still be returned but only with prior approval from our staff. *The item will need to be in the original “as new” condition as stated in our 21 day no-quibble guarantee and the same penalties are applicable if the product is not as new and complete.
At the discretion of Mast Digital, post 14-day unwanted items may be returned to us subject to a handling/restocking charge. Please use the returns-form link and make a submission. *Carriage will not be covered on the return of unwanted items*.
4. Special order items Mast Digital distribute a vast range of CCTV, Audio Visual, Aerial and Networking equipment. Due to this, not every product can be stocked, some will need to be specially ordered. Any items specially requested are non-refundable from point of order and will not be covered by our 21 day no-quibble guarantee unless they are deemed faulty. These will go through the standard warranty repair procedure.
5. Notes Please note that the RMA does not guarantee you that warranty repair, replacement or credit will be approved.
Warranty periods and outcomes are subject to manufacturers terms and conditions. Contact Returns for specific warranty periods.
Any item returned to us and is found to be in full working order will be subject to an inspection charge of £20 and will be returned to the customer.
Mast Digital will try to ensure all returns are dealt with as quickly as possible, please note that in the instance of a manufacturer repair the process can take up to 2-6 weeks depending on the nature of the repair.
Should you require an advanced replacement then please speak to a member of the technical team, this is given at the discretion of Mast Digital. The diagnosis from them is not an admission that the item is faulty, the fault can only be confirmed upon return and after testing is completed. Should it be deemed not faulty we reserve the right to return to you. Please note PTZs, are excluded in any advanced replacement.
All advanced replacements shall be invoiced to your credit account should you have one, in the instance of no credit account an upfront payment will be required before the replacement can be sent out. Any faulty item that has been advanced replaced needs to be returned to Mast Digital within 14 days of receiving the advanced replacement. Any items returned after this period will be subject to a standard warranty repair and returned to the customer.