- South England
Mast Digital (UK) Ltd
Unit A Station Road Industrial Estate,
Doncaster, DN9 1JZ
About Mast Digital [UK] Ltd.
We have a new position for a proactive new business hunter, whose relationship-building and problem-solving skills will uncover new opportunities. A self-starter, with existing contacts, but also able to generate new leads through cold calling, research and networking. This is an exciting opportunity for the right person, you must have extensive sales experience and an excellent track record. The candidate must be driven and highly motivated. We are looking for someone who has previous experience in aligned markets - Security, Network & AV.
About This Role
You will need to achieve and exceed sales targets by developing new business and creating long-term, trusting relationships. You will already have contacts in this or aligned markets, and be experienced at getting results through balancing prospecting, selling and account management. You will utilise our extensive CRM, lapsed clients and actively seek new sales opportunities.
You will liaise with cross-functional internal teams (including our in-house technical support department, internal sales, warehouse, marketing & accounts) to improve the entire customer experience.
Business Development Manager Key Responsibilities
In this Business Development role, your responsibilities will include:
- Hunt for, qualify, research and develop new business to grow the territory
- Building relationship with new clients, gauging their needs and developing proposals to address these needs.
- Possessing a strong understanding of the company’s products, the competition in the industry and positioning.
- Self-generation of leads from new potential customers, existing customers & lapsed accounts.
- Generating quotes & processing orders.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships that lead to incremental sales and maximise customer retention.
- Hitting monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets.
- Conducting fact find calls, Teams/Zoom calls.
- Meet with customers face to face.
- Working alongside our Brand/Product Managers.
- Communicating new products to your customers.
- Working with our key manufacturers closely.
- Attend regular manufacturer training to extend your product knowledge.
- Follow-up activities to support and close sales.
- Update and maintain the CRM database with customer details, notes and outcomes of calls/visits.
- Analyse sales figures & provide a monthly KPI report.
- Attending exhibitions & trade shows.
- Attending Sales meetings at our head office
Requirements & Experience
Please send your CV & covering letter to email@example.com.